Saturday, February 13, 2016

Smoothies (378)

So today I made a smoothie... And it was really good, and really yummy, and well really healthy. This past week I've kind of been on a health kick. I say that loosely but I have eaten a lot of fruits and veggies this week and I just continued it on to today. I recently got a huge bag of fruit at Sam's Club. Like its really big and full of different kinds of frozen fruit. YUMMMMM! I took the fruit in my lunch box (still frozen). I did melt but it kept it cold and I used to eat it all the time in elementary school (that was so long  ago, I'm going to graduate next year OMG!). So I used it for a smoothie today. I love smoothies, especially in the summer (gotta get that bikini body). I was craving one, and I love how creative you can get with millions of flavors/ creations.

So in this giant bag of many different fruits. I grabbed a nice portion of fruit, dumped in some yogurt and milk. I didn't measure anything. I added milk until I got the consistency I wanted. And used a hand blender to mix everything. That way its really easy to clean up, and I'm lazy so I'm done for that. I had a thicker smoothie, cause that's what I like.

I just love all the different combinations you can make. You can add whatever you what, and that's what I love about it. You can add all the fruit or none of the fruit. You can add Peanut Butter or Nutella or Yogurt. And making smoothies aren't complicated. The worst part is the blending and finding the perfect consistency. And its so much fun to put it in a cute cup with a cute straw and maybe a little garnish.

My suggestion to you is to look at Pinterest or google all the different types you can try. Just put in what ingredients you have and want to put in. You can explore all the types that come up. So have fun and get creative with everything that comes in your mind. Its taste to good to be true that its so healthy. Make one today and you will not be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment