Thursday, February 25, 2016

Inventory of My Day in Food! (420)

I was running out of ideas and needed something to talk about, so why don't I tell you what I ate yesterday. Isn't that fun. So I'm going to take you through my day and tell you a little bit about each of the items.
Breakfast
Little Bits Muffins-Chocolate Chip
Blackberries
International Delight Iced Coffee Vanilla

I literally eat this everyday. The muffins are really same but really good. I normally have so type of fruit, most days its Bananas but they weren't ripe yet. Then I got to have some caffeine so iced coffee it is.

Mid Morning Snack
Cliff Builders Protein Bar

I have lifting first hour, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I eat a protein bar to make a good workout into a great workout. They have 20 grams of protein so you will be making those gainz for days.

Lunch
Turkey Sandwich
Bowl of Fruit
String Cheese
Bai drink

My sandwich was on whole wheat bread with mayo and lettuce, and of course turkey. The bowl of fruit from the big bag of frozen fruit I got at Sam's Club. It thaws out before I end up eating it and it is so good. Then I had two string cheeses to have some more protein. Then a Bai drink just to have something else besides water and it was really good. We just got a box of them when we were at Sam's Club last and they are so GOOD!

Afternoon Snack
Cookie Cake

I know, I know. At least I'm being honest about it. It was the last piece and I'm glad its gone. I could not stop eating it, I love cookie cake. Plus I took my dog for a walk and had practice, all is good.

Dinner
Chicken Alferdo
Garlic Bread

I actually made dinner last night and it was really good so go Megan. The chicken, broccoli, and sauce were all in a bag from Sam's Club (gesh, I guess we get everything there) so you just cook that on the stove and added pasta. I next blog is about it, so check it out. Then garlic bread, garlic and bread pretty simple and good because I love garlic.

That is it. Lately I've been trying to eat a lot more fruit and veggies and cut out snacking. I really challenge you to do the same. Eat healthy, workout, and drink water. I literally can not wait for softball to start. I got to get in shape. Lets go, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment