Sunday, February 21, 2016

Party Potatoes (375)

Yesterday was a beautiful productive day for me. I cleaned my room and bathroom, ran some errands, practiced my softball, and even took my dog for a walk. It was so nice out, almost 50 degrees in the middle of February. It was so nice out, we had the blinds open and even some windows open. For dinner my mom got out steaks, my favorite, so we even ended up grilling out. Yum, steak and all of my favorite sides. We were definitely in good eating. Earlier that day, my mom asked if I wanted Party Potatoes. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be Party Potatoes. A little bit of everything all my favorite.
Party Potatoes are really easy to make, just start by making mash potatoes and then the rest is just adding spices.
So take enough potatoes that will feed whoever your feeding. Wash and peel the potatoes. Peeling is optional! Then dice them up and boil them so that they become soft and can be mashed. Using a mixer, start to mash them, adding milk. Once that becomes mashed potato material, we will now start adding spices. We add ranch seasoning, garlic powder, and chives. You can even add bacon bits if you want. Then just mix that all together. Then take the potatoes and place them in a glass rectangular glass container. Now your going to add cheddar cheese and put a lot on, you want them to be cheesy. Then your going to microwave them so that the cheese melts, and serve them. Simple and delicious.
So what we did was have steaks but find something yummy that goes really well with it. We also had salads and green beans. It was such a great dinner and there are potato leftovers. I will for sure eating the leftovers as snacks just whenever I'm feeling something really good.
I highly recommend trying these out, they are really easy to make and you will not be disappointed in how they taste. Steak and party potatoes are one of my favorite meals. Will it be your new favorite meal too? Who knows, try it though and get creative!
See you next week, have fun .

No comments:

Post a Comment