Sunday, February 7, 2016

Nutella and Marshmallow Sandwhich (454)

Click here for the recipe and instructions!

I was desperately trying to find something to make for these blog. I stumbled across these and figured it was easy enough, all I needed to do was get marshmallows. So this morning (Sunday) I felt like making them, for a little something-something before a productive Sunday. I also am in love with Nutella.In the summer Nutella toast is my go to breakfast. **Side note I found a Nutella smoothie that I really enjoy, I will for sure share it with you guys** So I was really excited about trying this. I was also really hopeful, just because it is Nutella and marshmallows. Like who doesn't love those two things. And it was really easy, only 3 ingredients: bread, Nutella, and marshmallows. Well... and butter but that's not super prominent.

Like I said, 3 ingredients. All you do is spread on Nutella on a slice of bread and place marshmallows on top of it. In picture instructions on the website I found the recipe it shows them putting the marshmallows on the other slice. I was just worried that they wouldn't stay when putting the two slices together. Then you just butter both of the outer sides of the bread so that 1) it creates a nice golden brown tint when you cook it and 2) so that it doesn't stick to the pan and burn. Then place the sandwich in a pan, so that you melt the marshmallows and the chocolate. Also be sure not to burn the bread, the most important part is melting the insides (is that creepy to say? its definitely not as creepy as the baby dog monkey commercial). I'm sure you could also use a sandwich press (Panini Maker) which is an appliance that we have and use all the time. I was worried that it was going to smash the sandwich, just because chocolate and marshmallows are quite as dense as turkey (or other meats). So I was really worried that it was going to melt all over the place and create a huge mess. If I was to do it again I would try to put it in there.

So now for the taste! OMG OMG OMG I thought it was really delicious. I would definitely make this again for a couple reasons. For starters is was really easy to make and something different for me to have for breakfast. It was really quick to make. And lastly it TASTES LIKE SMORES! YUMMMMMMMM I love smores and its like having a campfire for breakfast. Something fun and unique. It also looks really cool, all marbleized.

Definitely make these for something special and something unique, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment