Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Garlic and Parmesan Potato Wedges (405)

Click here for the recipe and instructions!

Tonight was leftover night at mi casa. And since I wanted to be a good student and get blogs done before Sunday night, I decided to make food. These little goodies are perfect for appetizers or for side dishes, they would've been great for Super Bowl parties that just happened on Sunday. Go Broncos! and all hale Queen B!! They are super easy to make, for me the hardest part was cutting the potatoes. That was really difficult, 'cuz sharp things and I do not want to cut myself. Mostly likely you will already have all the ingredients on hand or you can mix and match by adding some of your favorite spices or not using other stuff mentioned.

Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees. Then wash your potatoes (you don't want them nasty stuff on them). Then start slicing them. I cut them into fours. So I cut it in half then in half again the long way. You could definitely make them smaller or bigger. That step also depends on how big your potatoes are. So I didn't really follow directions (don't be basic, you can't mess these up). I split them into two different small bowls, like the kind you would eat cereal out of. Then drizzled the olive oil on and mixed it around with my hands (yasss, so professional) and then sprinkled garlic powder and salt on. I also used this random seasoning that we use on everything. Just made sure that everything had some seasoning on it. Then I put them on a cooking sheet that I sprayed with Pam and then placed them on there. Then put even more salt and garlic on and also sprinkled on Parmesan cheese. (I really like garlic and salt) Then just put them in that oven for a half hour. Then I just took them off the cookie sheet and served them with ranch, and sprinkled a little bit of salt on them. Make sure to sure them with ranch or sour cream.

This were so easy and I really enjoyed them. You will most likely have everything on hand so just whip them up tonight. Serve them with something or make them at your next party. Whether they are made for a party, a sporting event, or just for a meal they will not disappoint. So have some fun and get creative. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment