Monday, April 18, 2016

Pepperoni Pizza Braid (438)

http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/pepperoni-pizza-braid/e12197ca-54de-46e1-8282-0d3e82addb5d/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=delish&utm_campaign=pepperoni+pizza+braid&crlt.pid=camp.aWSuspOqVlRm
During my usual stroll through Pinterest, I came across something extraordinary. Something that combines one of everyone's favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner. PIZZA! Who doesn't love pizza, and the simplicity of this recipe makes me glad I live five minutes away from a Hy-Vee. There so many ingredients that I already had and stuff I could easily acquire. Now, I had this as a Thursday night dinner pick me up before a weekend of softball, but it would be a perfect game day snack, or when you are on the go. The Pepperoni Pizza Braid is so easy and leaves you wanting more.
The first time I made a braided cuisine was the braided Danish that I made and wrote about a few weeks ago. One of the things I recommended and would've changed if I could do it over again was to roll out the dough. This thing I did just that. I thought I worked a hundred percent better and left a smooth canvas to work with. After smoothing it out for a total of ten minutes to make sure it was absolutely perfect, I'm a perfectionist what can I say, I cut it into equal parts on the length of the dough. Rather than using pizza sauce, I just used spaghetti sauce, which was conveniently sitting in my pantry. Personally, I found that there was no difference in regular pizza sauce and this. They both had similar taste which I thoroughly enjoyed. If you readily have a jar of any red sauce sitting in a cupboard just use that and the amount you have left use to make your favorite Italian dish. While preparing this, I didn't use exact measurements, which is what I recommend you do. Do what you want and what you like. I just sprinkled on the cheese until I thought that I had a sufficient amount to what I enjoy. Same with pepperoni, if you don't care for pepperoni use whatever you like. Cooking uses imagination, so do what you want and what you like and leave the rest out. After adding the topping all you have to do is braid the sides. It is super easy, just cross the two sections together and make your dinner companions question how you their pizza look so cool. Finally just bake.
I loved this dinner, it was super easy and left me amazed how good it was. Just remember that when you cook, add what you want and add a little extra of what you love. Have fun making this and GET CREATIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment