Monday, April 11, 2016

Oreo Stuffed Cookies (331)

http://picky-palate.com/2011/01/06/oreo-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies/
Craving sweets and in that baking mood to create these distinctive delights. This triple layer cookie made of cookies and the best thing since sliced bread. You without a doubt will be reaching for more and more. Truly, you are only eating one cookie not three so justify your hankering with that.
I love these cookies, previously I have made cupcakes with Oreos and are the most appetizing things ever. So I figured that these cookies won't be half bad either. And my gut was right, they were so delicious. Over the past three days I consumed numerous amounts of them and the first one I had was just out of the oven, and was gooey and soft. And there is nothing better than fresh, soft cookies that you don't need an axe to bite into. The only negative things for about these cookies are the presentation. When I opened the oven after they baked, they look like a cookie cake.

When baking there is little margin for error. The first problem I faced was instead of measuring in teaspoons, I measured in tablespoons. So I had to start all over and was starting to get really mad and anxious. When I went sandwich the cookies and roll them into a ball, I found that I couldn't because they were really sticky and got all over my hands. So I got crafty and used two spoons, but it didn't really work out.
This recipe makes two dozen monstrous cookies. In the instructions it also says serve with a glass of milk, I recommend that just because these cookies are chocolate overload and very rich, it might be nice to have something to wash them down with. Either way they were still a huge hit at my house, and arguments were had about who got the last cookie. Everyone kept sneaking over to the box to see snatch one up if there were some there.

No comments:

Post a Comment