Monday, April 25, 2016

No-Bake Dessert (468)

http://www.letsdishrecipes.com/2012/03/chocolate-peanut-butter-no-bake-dessert.html
Lover of chocolate? Lover of peanut butter? Lover of both, the irresistible combination of chocolate and peanut butter? Then listen up cause this is for you. This a truly unique dessert that can only be described as something out of this world. The simplicity of this is what truly amazes me, it is so easy, especially since there is no baking required. I've never made a layered dessert before and I really enjoyed how you make them, adding little by little. Mixing different concoctions together, creating a divine creation of creamy layers. Ummm, count me in.
For the crushed Oreos, I got all fancy and used a meat tenderizer, to created little pieces to place on the bottom for the first layer. I love Oreos and would've loved to add the whole container of Oreos just to the bottom only. This layer also reminded me of ice cream cake from Diary Queen because of bottom layer of cookie crumbled deliciousness. Next layer, cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners sugar. Of course, patience is a virtue and since I don't have any patience to let the cream cheese soften now it own, I had to placed it in the microwave for a few seconds. Then just mixed everything together. A little FYI, confectioners sugar is just powered sugar. Then after that you "fold" in half of the container of Cool Whip. This recipe used a lot of learned words and jargon that honestly got me very confused. So I just mixed everything together and them spread over the crumbled cookie goodness. Next, probably my favorite part about this, is to place peanut butter cups in the previous layer. I created a design, but you can do whatever your heat desires and place them how you want. Just promise me to have some fun with it.  Next layer, mix the chocolate pudding, powered sugar, and milk all together. Warning: the smell that will be coming from the bowl may want you to consume the entirety of it, but please reframe from doing so. Then just add this on the and create the top layer. Then to garnish the top, just crumbled some more Oreos. You can also add some more peanut butter cups, or whatever candy you want, just have some fun with it and make it look gorgeous. It looks really cool, it you use a glass bowl then you can see all the layers. Then just place in the fridge until you are ready to eat and you will enjoy it.
This is so yummy, and so simple I will be making it again. I would recommend cutting smaller pieces since it is so rich and creamy. Maybe a glass of milk would be nice to serve with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment