Sunday, November 22, 2015

Preview for next week!

Gobble, Gobble! Its almost Turkey Day and I'm so excited! Since this is a food blog, I'm going to be sharing all of the wonderful I eat with you. Thursday, since we will be doing most of the cooking, I'm going to share exactly how we put together! Through the stress and the fun of Thanksgiving.
I plan to tell you exactly how we go able, preparing a turkey. By the way it's Sunday and we already have our turkey in the fridge to thaw out.




megan megan megakd kaj sdkfjl;kajlsdjfalkjsdlfjkals dflkjlasjelfkjaisdfjklwjeofiojsldfkjlaskjdl fkkjlasdfkasdlfkjl;jalsdjflj asdkfl jakldfj lakjdlf;j al;sdkjfl;as dkjfl ;akjdfljlkjl;fjkl fjsk ls jl kkjfd laskjd
For your information, I have two Thanksgivings to go two, one on Thursday and one on Saturday. And YOU'RE INVITIED to come along with me and explore all the different foods I eat.
I am excited to have a little break, to hang with my family, shop, and of course eat. And I may be watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. But I'm not quite ready to endure the over played Christmas songs and over played Christmas movies. Also not excited for the freezing cold weather, even though it snowed the other day. And will have snow for Thanksgiving, but its part of the deal, and I'm excited to have some fun with my family. asdfk lajlsd flajlsd jflka jlsdjfklasjdljfl;akjsdlfjlakjs

No comments:

Post a Comment