Sunday, November 15, 2015

1-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie

http://www.thecomfortofcooking.com/2013/05/1-minute-chocolate-chip-cookie-in-a-mug.html
Now that it is getting further and further away from summer, I'm going to reminisce on my favorite food I would love to make day to day. I distinctly remember watching the Cubs vs. Reds game and Kyle Schwarber was having a great game and a great series, and I wanted to make myself a little treat, so onto Pinterest I go to find a delicious and quick recipe. My sister used to make me brownies, and cake in a mug before so I figured finding something along those lines. Then I found this masterpiece and fell in love. "Me want cookie" -Cookie Monster. That's exactly how I felt, and you can add whatever toppings to create your vision of a dessert.
This recipe is so easy, anyone can honestly make it. And even talking about this gets me hungry for this yummy-ness. Maybe I'll go home and make a cookie and watch Scream Queens.
The ingredients are so simple, and you'll definitely find these laying around your house. All you need is a little bit of butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, a sprinkle of salt, egg yolk, flour, and most importantly CHOCOLATE CHIP! For the salt, it says 1/8 teaspoon, I've never actually measured it out and just shake the salt shaker until I felt that there was enough salt. For the egg yolk, all you do it crack open the egg a little bit, and let the white part of the egg and let it separate from the yellow, yolk. Now, since eggs are super expensive right now, if you can find a use for egg whites is would be a lot better than just throwing it away. But if you can't well then, whatever.
I normally make this in a bowl, but the next time I make it I'm going to try and make it mug. After all the ingredients are mixed up nicely, place it in the microwave for sixty seconds, but be careful my friends, sometimes it will be too long, especially when using a bowl, and it won't taste as fresh as a fresh-baked cookie out of the oven. To have the perfect presentation, add a scoop of ice cream and drizzle chocolate syrup on top. The perfect snack.
Megan megan mwegan oihfasdhjf iasdhf;l as9dfuj;dkfj oasijkf wpl;akjsdfljhifjo wjfojasldf9iawhe;lk as-]f09w,joajhfoknasofhiw np9as dfolkaj sf9woejkasfnsfn w0eoasjf9asf; n[9iawhfkj as9fow;hjfoiuhasfk aw098tlwehr oa8dhf

No comments:

Post a Comment