Thursday, November 19, 2015

Taco Tuesdays



Who doesn't love tacos? Who doesn't love Tuesdays? Wait, I don't, I want it to be the weekend not towards the beginning of the week. But tacos are great anytime of the week. I could eat them every single day of the week, well that and Chinese food. This post is about Mexican, so let us stick with that. Tacos are so customizable and can become really creative. I'm going to tell you how I made my tacos and how I made them so that you can see what my family and I do for the nights we have the delicious tacos. Again, I can not stress this enough do what you like and what you want to make your food the best things ever.

For the meat, I love beef! The possibilities are endless, you could make beef, chicken, shrimp, etc. Or none, I used to not eat any meat on mine, but as I could older, I thought I'd try it, and now that's how I eat them. To make your meat, the best I would add taco seasoning, just to add the right flavor.

Shells! I normally eat soft shells, but occasionally I will eat hard shell. Do what every you like. If you do like hard shells but face the problem of having trouble of filling the shell with goodness, stick your shell in-between the rings of the shell and just lay it on your plate. It props it up so that you don't have to be holding it the whole time and its a win-win for everyone. For soft shells, if you want that extra something-something, place it in the microwave (for lazy girls like me) or if you really feel adventurous meat it up on the stove.
Life Hacks

The extras! I normally put on lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, black olives, and black beans. They are so many different things that can be placed for your extra stuff with the meat. Its kind of like building a sandwich, sometimes you add this and sometimes you don't. Make your taco, so that you just want to devour it. You definitely can not go wrong, tacos are tacos and always so delicious.

The condiments! Some of these include queso, sour cream, salsa, guacamole,etc. If I had queso my tacos would be to die for, but since I didn't the last time, I will have to remember it for the next time. I love sour cream and salsa, as long as I stick to mild salsa. Guacamole is not my favorite and not a fan by any means.

So the next time you have tacos, get creative and have some fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment