Wednesday, March 16, 2016

An Appreciation for Bag Salads (405)

My family and I have always loved bag salads. Not just the lettuce mixtures, but the ones that come with toppings galore and a delicious dressing. Not only do I love salads but bag salads have an even more special place in my heart for eating. I could eat an entire bag of one... I have may. The variety is so extensive that there is something for everyone (unless your allergic to lettuce, my apologies if you are). My personal favorite is one called Sweet Kale, I also really love the Asian Sesame one as well. We normally get ours at Sam's Club, but you can get them at any grocer, the kinds may be different however. I am really in love with how easy they are. Especially with how on-the-go I am. To be honest I ate cutting up lettuce and putting everything on, my salads I make from hand (like from a head of lettuce) they look like a giant hot mess. I can quickly throw everything together and BAM! it's ready to eat and it is delicious. Like I literally just said, have said, and will continue to say they are so good. The little of additives depending on what you chose really make the salad (for the sake of explaining I'm going to talk about my favorite... Sweet Kale). In my favorite, they have broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, kale, chicory, dried cranberries, roasted pumpkin seeds and poppyseed dressing. Yum to the max. My sister got me hooked on this salad and now I challenge you to try it.
Another great thing about this salads it that they literally go with everything. We eat them with sandwiches, steak, etc. Make it with a fancy meal, or a grab and go. Great with literally everything and anything. You can have it for lunch or dinner. I mean you could have it for breakfast, you do you I don't judge. I have a huge appreciation for this salads. They make you want to eat healthy, which is great. It's spring break almost time for summer. You got to have those abs, or not no body shame her. Just be confident in your own skin. I definitely gain a little for confidence when I eat these. I know that I'm putting something good in my body. Which makes me feel better about myself.
Have you tried any of these? What's your favorite kind of salad?

No comments:

Post a Comment