Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Rocky Mountainn Chocolate Factory/Tanger Outlets Visit (395)

Yesterday my mom and I went shopping! Our annual shopping trip to Tanger Outlets! It was super successful, and had a great time with my mom. Going to VF outlet, Nike Outlet, Under Armour Outlet, American Eagle, and so many more stores. I also can't forget to mention Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. We receive numerous coupons prior to going, 25% off single items (7) and 20% your entire purchase (1). After about going to half of our favorite stores we were at Dress Barn, and we realized that if we became Tanger Members we would save even more money. So we paid 10 dollars and now every time we go we receive free coupon books and lots of other goodies. For signing up that day we got a free wristlet thing (looks like Vera Bradley) even more 25% single items. We had so many coupons it was unreal. Also, because my mom's birthday is next week she received 15 dollars from Tommy Hilfiger. Because we became members we could give shopping services our receipts and they added them to our account and we spent enough to get a free bag. Its nice by the way. The coupons that came in the mail and in the newspaper were only good for certain stores. For Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, there was 25% a single item, but in the coupon book we bought there was 10% off purchase of 20 dollars. So we cashed in on that. We got one Peanut Caramel Apple, a Pecan Caramel Apple, and a Snickers Caramel Apple.

Yesterday I was fairly healthy. But then again... I did go for a run and hit. After I hit though, I devoured my caramel apple. I mean its healthy because its an apple right? We also enjoy there caramel apples, also love Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. We actually went to the one in Denver (is that the original? I want to say it is but I have no idea). They are always just so good. I mean how hard is it to mess up caramel apples, but one things for sure they always have the absolute best ones. There stores are always the cutest. Especially the one in Denver. I've never tried there chocolates but I'm assuming that they are.

Have you ever had Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory? What did you get? Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment