Sunday, December 6, 2015

Thanksgiving Desserts

You love desserts. I love desserts. Everyone loves desserts. I ate so much food but of course I saved room for dessert. As did everyone. We got to splurge sometime or another. We had a lot of desserts and really its the only time I actually eat pie and bars.

On Thursday, we had two amazing desserts that my aunt made: Pecan Pie and Fruit Cocktail Bars. Personally, I had the Pecan Pie. I love pecan pie, nothing quite like it. Especially top with a heaping amount of whip cream. And you can get so creative with making it look so pretty.

On Saturday, there were so many desserts. French Silk Pie, Banana, Pie, and tons of other pies. And of course my mom's specialty PUMPKIN BARS. We make them look so cute, and make them taste so good. We sprinkle fall sprinkles on top and make them look so cute and so festive for the wondrous holiday. Pumpkin Bars are so easy, pumpkin, sugar, you know the usual baking stuff. And cream cheese frosting. YES PLEASE.

I hope you had a great holiday and are ready for the quickly approaching holiday. I hope I could give you ideas about what to serve at your holiday parties and I hope you have a great rest of the year, and Happy Holidays! Hope you spend lots of time with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment