Sunday, October 11, 2015

Garlic Butter Chessy Crescent Rolls

http://rasamalaysia.com/garlic-butter-cheesy-crescent-rolls/
So the Cubs are getting further and further into the playoffs and I'm spending my days doing watching them and mastering my softball skills in hopes of getting recruited. I've been loving these little appetizer snacks that who doesn’t loves. This crescent roll snacks made me want to sit down and eat all eight of them I made. But I saved some for my family so they could share in with the goodness. Butter and garlic are the two necessities in cooking any food. You can never add to much garlic to any recipe that you ever make. Just make sure you have a pack of gum nearby, but I think that it's totally worth.

For starters, this angels sent from above are the easiest, quickest, most delicious foods that I have ever made and will be on the redo list. You only need a few ingredients that I already had previously in my possession; crescent rolls, string cheese, garlic, parsley, and butter. For my crescent rolls, I used the HyVee brand, big and flaky. When I opened them, some were torn, but the dough was easily molded back together, so all was well and good. You then roll your string cheese in the dough; I rolled from the small end to the top and smoothed the edges to create a piece of art reminding me of a doughnut whole. Who doesn't love doughnut wholes, although these are nothing like them. Next, just melt the butter, and stir in your two spices. Don't forget, butter is good for, it fuels the heart, don't be afraid of adding an extra scoop to fully drown the dough in a heavenly sauce. Then just cook them for ten minutes. Super easy! Super quick! Super tasty!

These are so good; I will be remaking this in the near future. Everyone loved them. So while watching the big baseball and football games coming up, just add more butter and garlic. And get creative with them.

WARNING: BEST SERVED WARM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment