Sunday, October 25, 2015

BANANA Chocolate Chip Cookies

http://www.lifeloveandsugar.com/2015/02/11/banana-chocolate-chip-cookies/
Scenario time, again: so maybe you have a bunch of bananas going bad, or maybe you're just in the mood for a little bit of chocolate and a little bit of the yummy banana flavor which I can not get enough of. Personally, I'm all about bananas, I love them. Whether it's a banana smoothie, banana bread, or banana and peanut butter I love it all.  And this summer, I had a lot, I mean like a lot of bananas going bad, so I mashed them up and froze. Now that it's October I figured that I might as well use them (I still have a lot in my freezer, even after this). This past week and a half, I've also been really craving chocolate chip cookies. And rather than being basic and just going with chocolate chips, I decided to add some flavor. Ever I found this recipe, I've been wanting to make them, so just what... I made them. And no regrets, they are delicious and taste exactly like banana bread.
For starters, this are super easy. FYI, I will start doing more challenging foods, just once softball is done for fall. Yet, I somehow made it challenging by running out of flour and having to run to the store in the middle of mixing everything together. It was a pain, but I overcame it and they turned out great. Since this recipe uses brown sugar, I get to share just how much I love it. The smell is the best and I love packing brown sugar, it reminds of going to the beach and building a sand castle, and I also love the beach. PLEASE REMEMBER TO PACK YOUR BROWN SUGAR or your cookies will not turn out! One thing I questioned while making these cookies, was why eggs weren't one of the ingredients in the recipe and questioned how they were going to turn out. Luckily, they turned out and you will have a lot of cookies on your hand.
These cookies are so easy and so good. I brought them to school one day and everyone was in love. All my friends kept eating them and eating them, one teacher add four of them. They really are so simple, I just have to make things complicated and run out of flour. I also justified them that since they have Bananas in them they were someone what healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment