Sunday, January 24, 2016

French Toast!(405)

Updated favorite breakfast: French Toast. This all started a few weeks ago when my mom made me some before a softball camp. Before that I had not had them in years, like a lot time. Everyone makes them a little differently, and you can look up recipes but I just dumped the things in.

Here's what you'll need:
Eggs
Bread
Milk
Vanilla
Sugar
Syrup
Cooking Spray
Pan

For starters, turn on the heat to the stove and spray the pan with cooking spray. Get that heating up and while that gets your bread all ready. In a separate bowl, crack open the amount of eggs you want. The past few days I have found that 1 egg makes about 2 slices of bread. Honestly, it really depends on your bread, because the bread I have right now it really dry so it really soaked up the fluids. Next, I dump in some milk and some vanilla. Be careful with the vanilla because its very potent. Mix it up and dip your bread it in to make sure to cover the entire slice with the egg mixture. Then place on the pan, I would use a medium-high heat. Then, while everything is browning and cooking on the face down side, sprinkle a little bit of sugar on the face up side. Once the other side is browned, flip over with a spatula and wait until that side is browned. It is a really quick process of cooking. Which is something I really enjoy because its the morning and school and all that fun stuff. Place on a plate and put the syrup on. If you want to be fancy you could heat up the syrup and then pour it on.

These always look so delicious, and I always shove them down my throat. The fact these are so quick are perfect for school mornings. They give me a pick me up and make me ready for the day. They also seem really luxurious even though they are so easy. You could also "dress them up" by adding some fruit, like black berries or bananas. Also a cup of orange juice or milk or for me personally iced coffee, I love it. Just have some fun with eat and you'll be set for the day. Also look up some recipes and see what else you can add to it to change the flavor of it. Have fun with it and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment